Sunday, July 10, 2011

I ♥ to Collect

I love, love, LOVE tokidoki things! When I say love, I mean borderline obsessed. I especially love the unicorn character. I have the pillow cases, the necklace and the little keychain that came on a cosmetic bag I got as a secret santa gift from JLuke and Wendy.






[My own picture :)]

And NOW... My buddy Sheryl informed me that they make *drumroll please...* TOKIDOKI UNICORN BLIND BOXES!!! 


OMG!!! I have new purpose in my life now other than planning my wedding. I am on a mission to collect all these cuties :)Here are the ones I've collected so far:
[My own picture :)]

Every time I visit Ala Moana Shopping Center from now on, I will make it a point to stop in at Animation Addict to purchase one blind box until my collection is complete... or I may end up cheating and going online to buy the ones I need hahaha.

Thanks for letting me share my love/obsession for this adorable character. What do you collect or obsess over? I'd love to know that I'm not the only crazy in this world that obsessively collects things. Till next time...

.:|jESSHij|:.






2 comments: